An Executive Search Firm . . . filling your needs
Re: AQS Recruiters Company Information
Professional Recruiting Service
Experience – Over Twenty years recruiting top engineering talent for refining, petrochemical, pulp and paper industries.
· Sally began as a Refining and Petrochemical placement specialist with Dunhill Personnel. She Attained ranking as one of the top ten producers for the Southwest region.
· AQS, formed in summer 1993, as an executive search firm focused not only on company requirements but also on the specific needs of the candidate and family.
Sally’s husband, Paul, joined AQS operations
in 1997. Formerly with the
Large Placement Firm Contacts – AQS’ experience provides the candidate professional with ‘large placement firm’ access to companies.
· We have placement contracts with:
· Fortune 500 petrochemical companies in multiple locations and small refiners with one location
Manufacturing locations from
· Refining, petrochemical, pulp and paper, and specialty manufacturers
· We are constantly searching for professionals in the following categories:
· Process engineering, process controls, fixed and rotating equipment reliability, maintenance and turnaround specialists, project engineering, environmental, health, and safety engineering.
· Chemical, mechanical, electrical, safety, and environmental engineers, scientists, and certified industrial hygienists.
Small Placement Firm Efficiency and Friendliness – AQS takes the time necessary to understand the needs of the company. We also spend the time required to find out more about a candidate than the information included on a resume. In our role as career counselor, it is important to evaluate why, to understand the goals a person has and the needs of their family.
· Confidentiality –
· All information received will be held in strictest confidence and will be used exclusively for the purpose of connecting the best candidate with the optimal company.
· AQS does not broadcast resumes. At AQS we ensure that the candidate, approves each company before submission.
· AQS is an EEO recruiter. Applicants are interviewed and qualified candidates referred without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical/mental handicap, or veteran status.
· Details - AQS' expertise, careful attention to detail, and follow through is yours with each search.
Fee Paid by Employer – AQS placement fees are paid by the prospective employer. There are no hidden fees or charges to the candidate for our services.
AQS – Alpha Quality Services